Sunday 14 October 2007

STRANGENESS

Strange is my destiny
Dark is my soul
Lost in halfway
I don't know where to go..

Alone I am
Desperate I feel
Aiming to the end
To never feel cold again!

Cruel you say I am
But everything I gave you
Despise me as you do
When my heart I put on your hands!!!

Strange is my destiny
Dark is my path
Lost in between
I don't know what to be!!!...

A failure I am
Useless I feel
Lost in the dark
Can't find my way home ...

Everything I have done
But everything was not enough!
My love I gave to you
But it wasn't good!!.....

My soul become darker
'cuz darker was my love!..
Never trusting
Never accepting
Cold it made me!!...


Never giving
Never feeling
Insensitive you made me ..

Strange is my destiny
Cold i am when the sun shines
Dark are my thoughts when you are near me !...

Strange is my destiny
'Cuz loved I wanted to be...
But pain i found....

Strange is the way life had chosen ......
The light i wanted....
But dark was all I got..
Trying to the best
The worst I became!!

Never good enough for you
To the darkness you sent me
Crying for your sympathy
Wrath was all i got!!!

Strange was my destiny
The day turned into night
And the dark become dark...

Then i realized...
That darkness was my destiny!!!!!

Alone I was
Alone I am
No pain
No suffering
No hope

Only the darkness of my soul
To the everlasting night!!!...

Strange was my destiny
For strange it is no more!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is strange for us at first sight(Visualise). Due to lack of experience and knowledge it stands before us like a "STRANGER". Here we need to (Analyse) it and to analyse we need patiense. When we become able to analyse it properly, we become able to (Realise)it.

biswa