Saturday 5 January 2008

What am I ???


What am I?
A woman
A devil
Or an angel?

I'm a crap
An handicapped soul
Lost among her feelings
I'm a black spot

A killer inside
A disturbed mind!!
Loved by one
Hated by all
Fighting against all odds
Always loosing my track

So who am I ?
I'm nothing.... I'm everything
In my search for perfection I realized how imperfect I am..
Pulling away everyone
A weak being I became...

What am I ?
A failure as a person
I'm a fading heart
Looking for its way....
Confused and wild
Insane I am !!

Dying every day
Lost every time
Surrounded by evil eyes
Scared I am...

Voices I hear
In moments of insanity
Cold I feel in warm days

Frustration I found
In my eternal search..

Invisible I am
Mumbling all the time...

Always questioning
Always justifying
My existence!!...

Negative, null
Painful and unhappy is my soul!!

Who am I?!
Just a mere human being
Looking for my way
Demanding too much from oneself....
Never conquering
Never getting
Always failing ...

Who or what I am??
I'm just a dark hole
A non-existence in this universe
I'm a shooting star
Trying to survive....


I'm a lost soul
With painful thoughts...
I'm just a shadow of what I should be ...
I'm the opposite of beauty
I'm the negative one

I'm the reflection of nothing...

I'm the moth that destroys everything around
I'm the dead butterfly...
Struggling for
Resurrection..
Moon-shadow in windy nights
Empty coffin in a crowded cemetery!!

I am pain
I am sadness
Misunderstood by everyone
Giving misery to those I love
Blood tears I cry!!
Deafening screams I send ....

I am a crawler

An imperfect creature

Lost in this world

Forgotten in time ...

I am wicked

I'm obscure
I belong nowhere....
I'm just a failed memory
A shadow of a perfect soul!!...

I am death
I'm the rotting daisy

I'm just human and mistakes I make...

Forgiveness I do not have
'Cuz painful is my love !!
Never enough
Always too much..
Everything I touch turns to dust!


A dark creature I am

A shadow I became...

Just looking for my place in this existence of mine
I'm trying to find the answer...

Trying to believe that in the end I am an angel!!...










No comments: