Tuesday 30 March 2010

Loneliness


I feel so lonely...
Alone among people
Alone when you are next to me
Alone with myself...

This solitude of mine
Aches inside like a burning flame....
I feel so lonely....
Alone like the moon in a starry night
Alone like the sun in a cloudy day.....

Painful loneliness
Makes me cry tears of blood...
Where are you?
I feel lost in my own solitude ...
Please save me from this emptiness...

Inside I cry in silent
Feeling so lost in the dark
Why do I feel so alone?!!..

No sun warms me up anymore
No moon calls for my heart
No flower catches my attention
Only the emptiness keeps calling me....

So lost, so confuse
So sad, so desperate...
I feel so lonely...
I look around but you're not there
I want you here to hold me strong,
To tell me that I am not alone ....

Always the darkness
Always the weeping
Endless pain
Crying alone in this cold place ..

I wish all the pain,
All the loneliness,
All this despair would go away!!....

Growing loneliness
Growing emptiness
In a crowded world!!..



No comments: