Monday 2 May 2011

UNTOLD FEELINGS




I'm lost in the night...
The sky is grey I wander why...
My heart stopped beating
'Cuz the pain is too strong!!...

I cry because I do not know
What am I doing....
Sneaky shades in the street
Following me
Haunting my thoughts!!

I want to feel
But my heart cannot beat anymore!
I want to scream
But no sound comes out from my mouth!!..
I want to say "forgive me"
But I do not find the right words....

Dark eternal night
Endless suffering
So lost
So empty!..

Deep inside i'm dying each day
I cannot find my way back!!..
I hear you calling my name in the distance
Trying to rescue me from myself....

Endless tears
Blurring my vision...
Crows in the night
Knives in my soul..

Crying, shouting in this empty space
whispering insane words
Wishing the impossible...
Running away!!

Grey night sky
Upon my head...
Stars pointing to me accusingly....
And I feel so small!

It aches inside,
All this solitude....
It burns like fire in hell
All this silence deep in my heart...

Forgive me,
For making you suffer!
forgive me,
For making you feel less!
Forgive me,
For making you think that I do not care!

Wash away my hard words
They are meaningless!....
All this darkness
All this pain....

Hopelessness heart....
Lonesome soul...
So foolish
So ruthless.....

In the eternal night I am
Lost forever
Trying to tell you "I do care"
Words lost in the wind...
Birds dying in the night!

Sleepless I am...
Forgive me,
For I do not know where i'm going to...
Save me from my own...
Embrace the night
And rise me up in your arms ...
Because lost I am!....


May 2011

No comments: