Monday 20 September 2010

Lost


It's always dark in my world
There're whispers
There're moving shadows
Fear rules the night...

Where am I?
This is not where I want to be....
Where's the sun?
Where's the beauty?
Where's hope?

This is my nightmare...
I try to wake up...
Screamings in my head
Telling me I'm doomed!!!

I cry helplessly
I feel my strenght fading away....
Am I going insane?
Is this real?
Where is everybody?

Lost in the night I am
And there's no turning back for me ....
Whispers in the darkness
Endless pain,
Voices.....

I scream but I can only hear my echo....
Abandoned in this empty, cold world I was....
Lost in the shadows I am!!
Coldness...
Hopeless
I run faster and faster
In this haunted dream....

I wheep in this emptiness...
I scream so loud
But the pain doesn´t go away!!...
Coldness surronding me
Voices whispering in the night...

Terrified I am
Lost forever in this endless nightmare
Drowning slowly in this world of mine...
There's no turning back for me ... anymore!!!


September 2010

No comments: