Monday 20 September 2010

The Cry of the Wolf


I cry
I shout
I scream
Dark pain hurting inside...

I call for your name...
I weep
I mumble
I whisper
But you never came...

Blind eyes
Rough heart,
Can't you see I'm in pain?

Darkness everywhere
Shadows haunting me
I cry
I beg
But no answer came!...

Blood tears
Dark night
Spooky dreams...painful reality
It hurts inside...
This loneliness
This endless confusion...

I cried
I stumbled in the dark
I begged for mercy
I asked for an end!!...

But you never paid attention!!!..
Hard, heavy, endless pain.....
Whispering silly words in the night
I slowly became insane...

Senseless words lost in the wind
Hopeless heart suffering everlasting
Lost in the way
Poor soul,
So sad, so lonely...
Waiting for a sign...
Longing for attention
Wishing for an end!!

No more cries
No more silence
No more waiting for …
It's all over now.!












Julho 2010

No comments: