Sunday 9 January 2011

The Dream


In my sleep
The Reaper comes
In his black vest...
With him the hands of death
Grab me to take me away!...

I cry but nobody hears...
I fight but the hands
Are dragging me down to Darkness...

In my sleep
The Reaper tells me "I'm here to take you"
I want to run,
I feel this anguish in my chest ...
I scream but nobody wakes up to help me ...

Hands of death crawling into my bed...
I feel the cold embracing me
I feel the emptiness in my soul
I feel myself fading away....
Desperation tears roll down my face
I struggle...
I moan...
'Cuz the hands of death are here to stay...

In my sleep
The Reaper came...
I'm so frightened...
I'm so lost...
This darkness in my room....

In my sleep
I felt the Death and it's coldness..
I shouted
I cried
I fought
But now I am awake...
And I will sleep no more !!



January 2011

No comments: