Monday 29 August 2011

The Emptiness (English version)


Desperate anguish
That run me over down the path,
Sadness that crushes me mercilessly!

Without defense or shield
I struggle to control my destiny ...
continual rain
that floods my soul,
Thunder that scares me
In the dark night ....

Stripped, I struggle in the endless night
cold and wet ..
Darkness blinds me
and keeps me from finding my way ...

Acute pain and merciless
that kills me slowly!...
I cry of helplessness
And I pray for the light that will illuminate my soul ...

Groans and moans
fly by night,
Without direction, without purpose
Lost in this valley without an end!

tormented by the screams of despair
I call ... but nobody hears me ...
Lost forever
In this eternal cold night...


Without finding my way ....
Only the moon is my light
and the howling of wolves my music ...
Lost in this endless night
I cry for the lost strenght!

I Without soul or body
I wander alone
Among the wailing and despair ...
Lost in the shadows of the night
Looking for my place ..

Rain of tears
accompanying me,
Trembling and groaning
I hear in the night .....

Therefore defenseless and without shield
I venture the eternal night ...
Without hope and without destination
anguish let me hug !!...

No comments: